WE STRONGLY RECOMMEND NOT PURCHASING TICKETS THROUGH A THIRD PARTY. We can not guarantee entry or validate these tickets.
The original purchaser must attend the show. If you arrive with a third party purchased ticket not purchased through www.liveatfloores.com tickets may not be valid. Floore’s will not honor or offer refunds for tickets purchased through a third party site or individual.
If you purchased tickets through our website and need to make changes to the name of the individual, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org
Exposure to COVID-19 is an inherent risk in any public location where people are present; we cannot guarantee you will not be exposed during your visit. The CDC recommends that people get fully vaccinated. Per the CDC, vaccines are safe and highly effective at protecting people from severe COVID-19. Getting fully vaccinated yourself may also protect people around you. The CDC still recommends prevention measures for unvaccinated people. For more information see www.cdc.gov.
- DoubleTree by Hilton San Antonio Northwest 210-690-0300 (Mention Floore’s for a special rate)
- AirBNB- River Rock Ranch in Old Town Helotes. 210-900-2765
- Quality Inn & Suites 210-372-9900
- La Quinta 210-447-8000
- Staybridge Suites 210-691-3443
- Motel 6 210-695-6616
- Wyndham Garden 210-690-0300
- Comfort Inn Fiesta 210-696-4766
- Fairfield Inn & Suites 210-682-6800
There are also a couple of bed and breakfasts located close by:
- The Grey Stone Manor email@example.com www.greystonebnb.com
- The Homestead on Fox Ridge 210-602-2318 www.homesteadonfoxridge.com
- Menger Cottages 512-585-8307 http://www.mengercottages.com/
If you need cab service to or from any hotel, please call 210-222-2222
Our shows are all ages unless the band requests an age limit. For all ages shows every person entering the venue, no matter what age, must purchase a ticket. Patrons under 21 are subject to a minor fee of 5.00 cash at entry. Anyone under 21 is considered a minor. Patrons under 18 must be accompanied by a guardian over 21 and must fill out a minor consent form upon entry. Acceptable forms of identification include a state-issued driver’s license or ID card, military ID, or international Passport. A student ID is not an acceptable form of identification. A parent or legal guardian may be responsible for a group of minors with a signed form. This form is available upon entering the establishment. If you need to make arrangements for large groups or organizations consisting of minors, please contact us. Floore’s staff will be happy to work out details with you to make it possible. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more info.
**The only exception to the 18 & up policy is our Sunday Family Night & Free Dance. Guests of all ages are welcome during Sunday dances.
MINORS (UNDER 21) MAY NOT CONSUME ALCOHOL UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES, EVEN IN THE PRESENCE OF THEIR PARENTS OR GUARDIANS. IF MINORS ARE FOUND WITHOUT THEIR WRISTBANDS AND X’S, THEY WILL BE ESCORTED OFF THE PROPERTY. NO REFUNDS & NO QUESTIONS ASKED. Anyone under the age of 21 that consumes or attempts to consume alcohol and individuals that provide or purchase alcohol for a minor will be forced to leave the premises and also may be subject to arrest. If tickets are sold in advance, everyone must have a ticket–NO EXCEPTIONS. Some shows have an additional “minor charge” for guests under 21, which is NOT included in the price of the ticket and is to be paid at the door. Be sure to call and check for each show!
Adults (age 21 & up) may come and go as they please. Minors (under 21) will not be allowed to come and go after they have been admitted.
You may purchase tickets by clicking here, or by coming out to Floore’s. Be sure to call and check our hours! Advance ticket sales typically end the day before the show. After advance sales end, you may purchase tickets at the door. Tickets sold the day of the show are typically priced at a slightly higher price than advance tickets. Ticket prices are the same at every outlet however ticket fees vary from online purchases and in person purchases.
No, Floore’s does not provide refunds on ticket purchases, however, you may pass the unused tickets along to friends or family for their listening pleasure! All sales are final.
Yes, we do have food available for purchase inside the venue. Tricky Dicks will be providing food for the 2021 concert season. To view the food menu please scan the QR CODE below. Food menu is subject to change. Currently Floore’s is only serving food during concerts and during Sunday dances.
- No outside chairs, cushions, blankets, towels, or strollers allowed inside the venue
- No outside food, drinks, alcohol, or coolers allowed inside venue
- No firearms, noise-makers, fireworks, or weapons of any kind allowed on the property. This includes pocket knives.
- No Large bags, backpacks or backpack purses allowed. All bags are subject to search at front gate and items not allowed will be confiscated and disposed of at front gate. Please see the Clear Bag Policy for a detailed list of sizes and restrictions.
- Large professional cameras and video are not allowed at any time.
- No drinking containers allowed inside the venue, even if they are empty (Ex. Tumblers, Yeti Mugs, Etc.)
- If you have any items that are not allowed inside the venue, you will be asked to put them back in your vehicle – NO EXCEPTIONS
- No guitars/musical instruments allowed inside the venue
- Floore’s is not responsible for any lost or misplaced items
- No re-entry into the venue for minors
- Bars accept cash, American Express, Visa, Mastercard, and Discover
- Valid ID must be presented at the front gate and bar
- No glass allowed inside the venue
- Bartenders reserve the right to refuse service as they deem necessary
- Security guards reserve the right to escort anyone out of the venue as they deem necessary
- Floore’s reserves the right to refuse entrance if deemed necessary
- No pets allowed on the property with the exception of service animals
- Shoes and Shirts Required
- ALL ages are required to have a ticket
- 3rd party tickets do not guarantee admittance to the venue
- No refunds on ticket purchases (even if you are removed from the venue)
- This is a 51% establishment. It is unlawful for a person to carry a handgun on this premise, including a person licensed under Sub-chapter H, Ch. 411, Government Code.
All shows are rain or shine. If rain is a possibility, ponchos are strongly encouraged. We do not allow umbrellas inside the venue.
Most outdoor shows are standing room only unless otherwise specified. VIP and terrace seating are available as a ticket option for outdoor shows. For indoor shows, seating and standing room vary. Please note that sometimes guests tend to stand in front of the stage, so please know that your view may be blocked by those standing in front of you. Please call or check our website for the arrangement of the show you are interested in.
Please call our office at 210-695-8827 if you have questions about accommodations for special needs such as wheelchair, disability, etc. We strive to accommodate everyone. We ask that you arrive to the venue approximately 15 minutes early so that we can allow you to enter and get situated before the gates officially open. There are wheelchair accessible bars located throughout the venue. The handicap restrooms are clearly marked and located at the left of the stage.
There is parking available all up and down Old Bandera and Riggs Roads. This parking is available at no cost. Riggs Road (by the traffic circle & Mander Automotive) is often overlooked, but provides plenty of free parking. For some concerts, Elf Hardware and a field across the street from Floore’s and a field at the corner of Old Bandera Rd and Bandera Rd are available for parking. These fields are in no way associated with Floore Country Store and we do not control when it is used or what is charged to park in this area. Please be courteous to our neighbors and do not block driveways or fire hydrants. Public parking is first come, first served.
You must be wearing a shirt, bottoms, and shoes.
We do not allow cameras and/or recording devices however you are able to bring and use your cell phone camera. Members of the press must have passes pre-arranged in order to shoot during the show.
Typically yes, ticket prices go up the day of the show. We recommend purchasing tickets in advance.
Yes. Please allow yourself extra time for pick up and drop off.
All bags are subject to be searched at entry. Patrons are subject to electronic wand scanning to ensure safety. Bags over 5.5” x 8.5” will not be allowed in the venue. Please see the detailed Clear Bag Policy to make sure your bag complies with our policies.
This is a 51% establishment. It is unlawful for a person to carry a handgun on this premise, including a person licensed under Sub-chapter H, Ch. 411, Government Code.
We do not allow any outside chairs into the venue.
Please check your ticket for the door time and the show time. Set times vary according to show. Please keep in mind that set times, as well as opening acts, are subject to change.
We highly recommend early arrival as we perform bag searches, verify age, and use electronic wands for body scanning to ensure safety of all patrons which can take a little bit of time. Keep in mind that no matter how early you line up, there may already be people ahead of you in line.
We have full bars throughout the venue offering a selection of canned beer, liquor, wine and non-alcoholic beverages. We do not allow any outside food or drinks inside the venue.
For tickets purchased on-line and in the store, we accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express, and Discover. Inside the venue for drinks, food, and merchandise, we accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, and Cash.
It is highly recommended that you download the tickets on your phone or take a screenshot of them prior to arriving at the venue. Please bring the photo ID of the name that matches the ticket purchaser in case there is a scanning issue, so we can print them for you at the Ticket Booth. We also accept physical hard copies of tickets.
Be the first to know by signing up for our e-mail list, Like us on Facebook, or Follow us on Twitter and Instagram. Check out www.liveatfloores.com to see the latest updates and additions to our calendar.
If you plan on drinking alcohol inside the venue, you must present a valid form of ID and be over 21 years of age. We take checking IDs VERY SERIOUSLY. Acceptable forms of identification include a state-issued driver’s license or ID card, military ID, or international Passport. A student ID is not an acceptable form of identification.
If you purchased a VIP table or terrace table, you must show an ID in order to pick up your wristbands.